HTR - Tie-Rod Cylinder
- ROD: Steel, superior and hard, chrome plated 0.001" thick for a final surface hardness of 69-71 Rockwell C.
- PISTON: Ductile Iron, for increased durability
- TUBE: Steel, Honed and precision finished for extended seal life
- STEEL TIE-ROD: High tensile strength to prevent stretching
- END CAP: With 2 ports at 90 degrees to each other for greater flexibility of assembly
- ATTACHMENT: Ductile Iron, threaded female clevis, adjustable with locking bolt
- PIN: Steel, Zinc Plated
- SEALS: Top Quality, manufactured in USA/Europe
- PAINT : High quality paint for corrosion resistance. [Standard Color: Black]
BORE2.000" ~ 5.000"
STROKE4.000" ~ 36.000"
ROD1.125" ~ 2.000"
RETRACTED LENGTH14.250" ~ 48.250"